ACUVUE OASYS 12 contact lenses
ACUVUE® OASYS contact lenses are two-week contact lenses available from Johnson & Johnson, one of the world's leading lens manufacturers.
- Economical packaging of 12 pieces - once purchased, it will last a long time and result in financial savings. This is due to the fact that a single pair of lenses can be worn for up to two weeks.
- The highest comfort of use - the lenses shield the eyes from the harmful effects of even the most unfavorable weather conditions. They hydrate and provide a long-lasting feeling of freshness.
- Ultra-moisturizing properties - make sure that wearing lenses does not cause dry eyes. It does not irritate, cause unsightly redness, or strain the eyesight. They are healthy and rested even in the presence of intensively operating air conditioning and long hours of computer work.
- Maximum protection against harmful UV radiation – due to the modern UVA and UVB filters in each lens, 99.9% of UVB rays are blocked, and 96.1% of UVA rays are blocked.
- Visibility tint for easier application- It makes putting on lenses extremely simple, even for people who are reaching for them for the first time.
- Universal vision correction - lenses were developed for people with both negative and positive vision defects. They prevent its development when used on a regular basis. They can be worn in addition to prescription glasses.
Characteristics of ACUVUE OASYS contact lenses:
ACUVUE® OASYS contact lenses are made of Senofilcon A material, equipped with an internal moisturizing component HYDRACLEAR that is a perfect combination of the best features of hydrogel and silicone-hydrogel materials. ACUVUE® OASYS contact lenses are designed to keep your eyes hydrated and fresh. ACUVUE® OASYS lenses have a high oxygen transmittance, allowing them to meet the requirements of daily and extended-wear lenses. ACUVUE® OASYS lenses also provide nearly 100% eye protection against the harmful effects of UV radiation.
Even first-time contact lens wearers will have no trouble inserting ACUVUE® OASYS lenses because they have a page marker for easy insertion. These are bi-weekly lenses but can also be used in the continuous wear system day and night for a week.
Who should wear ACUVUE® OASYS contact lenses?
ACUVUE® OASYS lenses are designed for people who expect the highest level of comfort when wearing contact lenses, but other contact lenses fall short. ACUVUE® OASYS is ideal for harsh weather, air-conditioned rooms, and smoky environments.
They are especially recommended to people:
- • spending a lot of time in front of a computer screen,
- • complaining of dry eye problems while wearing contact lenses,
- • requiring the use of additional eye drops in the form of eye moisturizers,
- • spending a lot of time outdoors, thus exposing the eyes to prolonged sunlight.
Acuvue Oasys contact specifications
Johnson & Johnson
Type of Lens:
38% Water + 62% Senofilcon A
8.4 mm, 8.8 mm
+0.50D to +8.00D | -0.50D to -12.0D
The lenses are also available in other packages:
ACUVUE® OASYS 6 szt.