The main difference between the contact lenses on the market is the time of use. Their classification into one-day, two-week, monthly, quarterly, and annual lenses was based on their individual resistance to sediment accumulation as well as the rate of aging of the material from which they are made.
What are monthly lenses?
The monthly lens, as the name implies, is designed for monthly use. The lens should be discarded and replaced at the end of this period. In the case of monthly lenses, proper care is required to ensure that their properties are retained throughout the wearing period.
The monthly lenses should be cleaned with a special liquid and then placed in sterile containers filled with lens fluid after each removal. Lens washing is a critical activity for removing all impurities from their surface. The groomed monthly lenses will last a long time in pristine condition.
Why choose monthly lenses?
People who wear contact lenses are increasingly opting for monthly lenses over those with longer validity. The primary reason for this state of affairs is their undeniable advantages, which are critical for the comfort of their daily use. After all, if the monthly lens is destroyed or lost after a few days of use, we will be able to replace it more easily. This will not result in the same cost and loss as annual lenses.
Monthly disposable contact lenses have a relatively short wearing period, which is a unique advantage because there is less risk of complications from wearing lenses as such. In contrast to monthly lenses, quarterly or annual lenses can accumulate protein deposits that come directly from the user's body. After a while, the proteins on the lens can be treated as a foreign body by the eye, causing them to interfere with normal vision and causing discomfort. Because monthly lenses do not cause protein deposits, they maintain perfect transparency and hydration at all times. They are imperceptible to the wearer.
Who are the monthly contact lenses for?
Monthly contact lenses are designed for individuals with vision problems who do not want to wear glasses every day but still want to be comfortable while wearing lenses. The monthly contact lenses' short useful life makes them ideal for wearing only in the summer, on tourist trips, during a vacation, when most of the time a person spends on the slope skiing, for athletes during the season, etc.
Best monthly contact lenses
There are two types of monthly lenses: daily, flexible lenses, and monthly lenses designed for continuous wear by the user. Monthly lenses that allow you to wear them around the clock without having to remove them overnight are known as continuous-wearing lenses. This is a suggestion for people who want to see well in the evenings, don't want to take their lenses off their eyes every day, and value the time and convenience of wearing contact lenses. Many people can forget they have a vision problem for a month thanks to such lenses because they can see all the time perfectly.
Only branded monthly lenses are available.
Contactlenses4us.com offers monthly disposable lenses of the highest quality created by the world's most recognizable optical companies.
What are the different types of monthly lenses?
Monthly Spherical Lenses
- Air Optix Aqua is a monthly spherical lens designed by Alcon Vision Care. They have a high level of hydration, so their use is pleasant and comfortable, and the eye does not dry out or become irritated. This product will effectively correct your vision defects and provide you with perfect vision. Lenses are also resistant to protein deposits and impurities and are simple to apply.
- Air Optix Night & Day Aqua - innovative contact lenses that use constant moisturizing technology to ensure that the glass does not dry out or irritate the eyes, giving you the best possible comfort. They effectively correct myopia and hyperopia vision defects while also ensuring adequate oxygen supply. Furthermore, the tag that facilitates the application with which they are equipped makes them simple and easy to wear, even for inexperienced users.
- Air Optix Plus HydraGlyde - innovative spherical lenses with a simple and quick application that will provide you with perfect vision and the highest level of comfort during use. They have an extra protective layer that protects your eyes from protein deposits, and a wide range of lens power options will help you find the perfect pair for you.
- Biofinity - spherical contact lenses made entirely of natural products, with no artificial moisturizing additives, making it an excellent choice for allergy sufferers. The Aquaform Comfort Science technology used in their development provides maximum comfort and ease of use, while the modern lens structure ensures perfect vision in any situation. You will be able to successfully suppress the vision defect if you use them on a regular basis.
- Biomedics 55 evolution - Biomedics 55 evolution is an innovative monthly lens from CooperVision that aims to correct aberrations. They guarantee sharp and perfect vision, free of noise, reflections, and shadows, regardless of the lighting. Their thin and rounded edges reduce friction at the eyelid-lens line, ensuring the lenses' effectiveness and reliability. UV filters have been added to the product, which will protect your eyes from harmful solar radiation. The lenses are available in a variety of positive and negative powers.
- PureVision 2 HD - are modern lenses with a high level of comfort. These are monthly lenses for people who suffer from shortsightedness or hyperopia. The streamlined design alleviates fatigue and redness of the eyes. They will provide effective vision correction and aid in the prevention of the development of visual defects. They will provide you with perfect vision in any situation, with no noise, reflections, or halo effect.
- SofLens 38 - innovative contact lenses designed for people who suffer from shortsightedness or hyperopia. They have a high degree of hydration and a high oxygen permeability, making their use very comfortable. The product is also resistant to dirt and protein deposits, and its application is simple - even for inexperienced users.
- SofLens 59 - are soft, monthly lenses made with the innovative material Hilafilcon B, which will hydrate your eyes while protecting them from irritation and drying. They precisely and quickly adjust to the eye, making them virtually impalpable. Their regular use successfully prevents the development of a visual defect.
- TOTAL30 - is an innovative monthly lens designed for both short-sighted and far-sighted viewers. They have an exceptional degree of hydration due to the use of Water Gradient technology during their production - it provides 55% of hydration inside the lens and nearly 100% of this value outside - all of which translates into their comfortable and comfortable use. The product is also resistant to protein deposits and provides UV protection, ensuring that the user's eyes remain safe and free of infection.
- ULTRA - new generation highly hydrated lenses that will keep your eyes hydrated for many hours. The smooth material from which they are made allows the product to quickly adapt to the eye, providing exceptional comfort. High oxygen permeability will keep your eyes fresh and gleaming throughout the day. The product has special markings that simplify the application of lenses, even for inexperienced users.
Monthly toric contact lenses
- AquaView Toric - monthly contacts designed for Astigmatism. These lenses will allow you to see perfectly in high resolution in any situation because they were created using innovative optical technology, and Prism Ballasted Design technology will provide extra stability to the lenses, eliminating retraction and prolapse. The lenses also have special markings that make them easy to apply, even for inexperienced users.
- Air Optix for Astigmatism - contact lenses designed for Astigmatic. The Lotrafilcon B material used in their creation provides the highest degree of oxidation to the cornea, and the intense moisturizing properties used in their product offer your eyes freshness and glow without redness and irritation. Their unique design ensures the highest level of comfort while using them, and Precision Balance 8|4 technology provides perfect vision regardless of the situation.
- Air Optix PLUS HydraGlyde for Astigmatism - innovative contact lenses dedicated to Astigmatism. They are made of modern material Lotrafilcon B, which will ensure maximum permeability of oxygen and high hydration of the eyes of their user. The product adapts to the eye instantly, making the use of lenses virtually impalpable and extremely comfortable. They will provide you with the perfect quality of vision without noise, shadows, and reflections.
- Biofinity Toric - a lens of the highest generation dedicated to Astigmatism, with a very thin and flexible structure and high moisturizing properties to ensure maximum comfort of use. The additional stabilization system eliminates the problem of lenses falling out and unwinding, and the innovative Aquaform Comfort Science material used to make them makes the lenses smooth, soft, and optimally moisturized.
- Clariti Toric - modern toric lenses with high resolution and no shadows, reflections, or halo effects. Innovative Advanced Edge Technology provides a better shape with rounded edges and a much smaller footprint. As a result, their use is convenient and almost imperceptible. UV filters are also included in the product. Clariti Toric are intended for monthly use, with the only thing to remember being their daily care.
- PureVision 2 HD for Astigmatism - modern toric lenses designed for Astigmatism - will give you a perfect and sharp vision without the presence of shadows, reflections, or the halo effect. They also have a high level of hydration, which contributes to their use being associated with a high sense of comfort and comfort, as well as optimal oxygen permeability - the lens has unlimited access to oxygen, which reduces the occurrence of infections and inflammations. PureVision 2 HD for Astigmatism is designed to be worn continuously, so you can wear them for up to 30 days without needing to clean them.
- SofLens 66 Toric - astigmatism-specific hydrogel lenses. They are made of modern Alphafilcon A material that will give your eyes a high level of hydration. Because the product is resistant to the formation of protein deposits, your eyes will be free of infection and irritation. Lenses do not double or fall out, resulting in high stability, which translates into perfect vision in any situation.
- ULTRA for Astigmatism - innovative toric lenses designed specifically for Astigmatism. During their execution, the modern OpticAlign™ Design technology is used - it is an improved stabilization system that is responsible for the correct lens positioning. It also reduces loss and rewinding, making wearing lenses comfortable and convenient. The product also has a high level of oxygen permeability, which allows the lens to have constant access to oxygen, keeping the eyes free of irritation and infection. Ultra for Astigmatism lenses are also highly moisturized, ensuring that the eyes retain their brilliance and freshness throughout the day.
Monthly progressive lenses
- Air Optix Aqua Multifocal - progressive monthly contacts for people who suffer from Presbyopia. They will allow you to suppress the vision defect and see perfectly in the distance and near, without shadows or reflections, due to the use of innovative technology. They are also outfitted with a special marker to aid installation, allowing even inexperienced users to successfully use the product.
- Air Optix PLUS HydraGlyde Multifocal - contact lenses designed for people who have Presbyopia. They have high-quality moisturizing properties and perfectly adapt to the eye, making their use extremely comfortable and pleasant. This product will provide you with perfect vision in any situation; additionally, these lenses are an excellent choice for allergy sufferers and people with sensitive eyes, as they contain the same natural ingredients and components.
- Clariti Multifocal - an unusual multifocal lens dedicated to the fight against Presbyopia - will provide you with perfect vision in all situations, both distant and close. This one-of-a-kind model employs cutting-edge AquaGen technology to provide the lens with maximum moisture, making it incredibly comfortable to wear and ensuring that the user's eyes remain fresh and bright for an extended period of time. It improves the structure of the lenses, and the thin edges make putting on and wearing lenses almost impalpable. UV filters are included in the product.
- Proclear Multifocal - high-quality progressive lenses designed specifically for people suffering from Presbyopia. This product has a high oxygen permeability, which protects the user from the occurrence of unwanted infections. It is also characterized by maximum hydration, which makes its use associated with a high sense of comfort and comfort. Proclear Multifocal resists protein deposit accumulation, keeping them clean and fresh even after a few hours of wear. This model provides perfect visibility in any situation, both far and close, not to mention intermediate distances.
- PureVision 2 HD for Presbyopia - modern progressive lenses designed to correct Presbyopia - their improved design will provide you with perfect vision at all distances, including far, intermediate, and near. They also have a high level of oxygen permeability, which allows the lens to have constant access to oxygen, reducing the likelihood of infections and inflammation. PureVision 2 HD for Presbyopia has a high hydration rate, making it highly comfortable and convenient to wear. They are also designed to be used in continuous mode.
- ULTRA for Presbyopia is a novel multifocal lens designed for people who suffer from Presbyopia. They employ cutting-edge 3-Zone Progressive™ Design technology, ensuring perfect vision both in the distance and near future. The lenses have a high oxygen permeability and a high moisture level, so their users' eyes are adequately moisturized and free of irritation, drying, and infection. The product also has unique flexibility, so they are virtually unnoticeable when worn.
Monthly Toric-progressive contact lenses
- Proclear Multifocal Toric - toric-multifocal lenses designed for people with Presbyopia and Astigmatism. This product is highly compatible with the eye, allowing it to adapt perfectly and remain virtually impalpable when worn. These unique lenses will provide you with perfect visibility both in the distance and up close, eliminating distorted images, blurring, and haze. They used innovative PC Technology during their production, which allows the lenses to attract and bind water, making their use extremely comfortable and convenient. Proclear Multifocal Toric is available in a variety of spherical and cylindrical powers and additions.
Colored monthly contact lenses
- Air Optix Colors - colored contact lenses designed for monthly use - with them, you can change the color of your natural eyes while also effectively correcting your vision. The products are available in 12 beautiful colors, so everyone will undoubtedly find an option that is perfect for them - the color effect they provide is completely natural, as a result of printing the color into the lens rather than simply placing it on its surface. Because Air Optix Colors have high oxygen permeability and maximum moisture, they are associated with the highest comfort level.
- FreshLook Colors - colored contact lenses designed for people who want to change their eye color in a natural and visible way. They have high moisturizing properties, which is reflected in their comfort of use, and their proper shape allows them to perfectly fit into the user's eye. They are also outfitted with UV filters and a marker to make application easier. There are six lovely colors to choose from.
- FreshLook ColorBlends - colored lenses for people who want to naturally highlight the color of their eyes. The 3in1 technology used to create them will provide you with natural eye color, depth, and subtlety of vision. This product is extremely comfortable to use, effectively moisturizes the eyes, protecting them from infections and drying, and protects against harmful solar radiation, which is made possible by the built-in UV filters.
- FreshLook Dimensions - innovative colored lenses designed to highlight the natural color of bright eyes. You can select from three beautiful lens colors, and the lenses themselves will provide your eyes with additional optical magnification, depth, and clarity in addition to the ideal color. The product is also notable for its high level of comfort.